We are all looking forward to welcoming you back. The safety of our staff and customers is paramount so there may be a few tweaks along the way, please bear with us as we find our feet in this unprecedented situation.
- Update 19.09.20 — For track & trace purposes and By law we are required to record visitors details and keep on record for 21 days. The lead customer for each group will be asked to fill in a form with their name & phone number.
How we work
- We will now be open Tuesdays -Sundays
- Food served 12-2.30 & 6-9 Tues-Fri, 12-3 & 6-9 Saturday, 12-4 Sunday
- Strictly table/App service only –
- Booking is requested for indoor & patio dining (non smoking)
For everyone’s safety
- Staff are temperature checked daily on entering the building
- FOH staff will wear face visors/masks when serving tables
- Numerous sanitiser stations around the pub
- Staff will be vigilant with regular cleaning & sanitising.
- All Tables positioned with 1 metre+ distancing
- one way system into and out of the pub & for the toilets
- Risk assessments will be carried out
- We will need to gather customer information in line with government guidelines
- The kitchen team will be following strict hygiene procedures
The garden & patio
- Strictly table/App service only
- The picnic tables are carefully spaced out and are available on a 1st come 1st served basis
- The patio is for diners only and is now non smoking, patio tables should be booked
- Garden/Patio customers will only need to enter the pub for the loos