We are open inside, and can offer seating in our bars, snug or dining area. Tables are no longer restricted but booking is advisable. We also have a lovely garden and patio area outside with lots of seating.
We continue to offer table service and encourage use of our online ordering service as well as our garden server on hand to help with orders.
For everyone’s safety
- Staff are temperature checked daily on entering the building and continue to use LFT tests twice weekly
- FOH staff will wear masks when serving tables
- Numerous sanitiser stations around the premises
- Staff will be vigilant with regular cleaning & sanitising.
- Risk assessments have been carried out
- We may need to gather customer information in line with government guidelines
- As always, the kitchen team will be following strict hygiene procedures
The garden & patio
- Table service or online ordering is encouraged
- The picnic tables are carefully spaced out and are available on a 1st come 1st served basis
- The patio is for diners only and is non smoking, patio tables should be booked
- Garden/Patio customers should only need to enter the pub for the loos